I’ve gone through a really… intense thing, IRL. And I just need cheering up.
So show me your brightest, your silliest, or your prettiest!
You want pretty dragons to cure your sad??
I have what YOU need.
First, we have Sunbeam! A happy Snapper, who has a love for violets and fae friends :) and his lovely mate, Carnation, a bubbly Pearly!
Then, we have one of their beautiful hatchlings, Sunshine!
*secretly having a mental breakdown because nothing is going right and all motivation is lost* :)
|Anonymous said: This is gonna sound so stupid but what is a fuckboy? lol|
- timothy over here askin’ for nudes when all u did was say hello
- connor who won’t calm down with his axe spray tryna infect ya lungs
- colin adding #420 to his bio when he smoked weed one time
- gregory mad cause u didn’t blow him after the first date
how to spot a fuckboy:
- white nike tube socks with his adidas sandals
- he wants to play 20 questions (!!!!!!!!! do not play !!!!!!!!!!! especially if there’s a “;)” involved)
- relies on his mom but doesn’t respect women
- looks like he just read one of jaden smith’s tweets in all of his selfies
- can’t find the clitoris
fuckboys come in all shapes and sizes and results may vary but when he a fuckboy…he a fuckboy…and u will know
Ah yes all that sweet sweet bisexual privilege.
Like having more psychologists attribute your mental health to your indecisiveness.
or doctors not believing when you’ve become sexually active
or the government believing your ~~**straight marriage**~~ to be tax fraud
or having the biggest demographic in the LGBT community next to the trans community be homeless and suicidal
and then having nasty little monosexual queers dictate your own identity to you like you’re the fucking problem.
because that doesn’t add up to an entire life spent doubting your own identity so badly you can no longer, not even for a second, trust your own attractions romantic or sexual or otherwise.
until you feel so fucking messed up inside you think you’re lying to yourself and you have no way to validate who you are or how you perceive others.
because you’re straight enough
you’re not straight enough
you’re queer enough
you’re not queer enough
you’re lying you just want attention
so much privilege
look at it all